Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shabby Flower Shirt Tutorial

For picture day I had picked out some really cute outfits for my 3 girls to wear, except that my youngest daughter wore it before picture day and got a big stain on the shirt. I had some shabby chiffon flowers and a white shirt so I decided I would make her a new shirt to wear.


I started by cutting off the netting from the back of the flowers

Next I laid out the flowers on the shirt in the design that I wanted. With a needle and thread I did a quick stitch to keep them in place. To keep them secured on the shirt I found the center of the flower and sewed a few stitches.

Then I found a couple of openings in the flowers and sewed a few stitches through each of those openings.

Here is the finished shirt, which my daughter loved. I will be making two more for my other girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội